Aim of the Course
This course is designed to educate your employees with basic fire safety training to enable them to be aware of the dangers from fire in the workplace.
N2E can tailor courses to address the risks and needs of your organisation in complying with current legislation. Friendly and experienced instructors from N2E, will engage with your staff in a positive learning environment. They will utilise real life experiences and understanding to ensure professional, interesting and stimulating input, safeguarding your staff, premise and organisation against fire.
- Fire safety regulations and legislation
- Who is the responsible person and what are their duties?
- How Staff can assist the responsible person
- Management of dangerous materials and flammable substances
- Causes of fire
- Understanding Fire
- Fire prevention/Safety
- Fire action plan
- Company fire policy
- Action of discovering a fire
- Evacuation procedure
- Awareness of First Aid Fire Fighting Equipment
Benefits for your organisation
- N2E instructors will discuss with you the risk relevant to your premise and your fire policy which will then be included in the presentation to your staff.
- All staff will be aware of the dangers of fire and how it will protect their jobs and organisation by enhanced fire safety awareness
- Protection of other persons on the premises
- Greater understanding of your fire risk assessment
- Ensure that your organisation can comply with the current legislation
- A certificate naming each member of staff attending
- N2E will advise you annually when a refresher course would be required
Fire Awareness training
1 1/2 hours duration
Theory with Question and Answer confirmation of input