Fire Evacuation Training Course
This course is a fire evacuation course to ensure staff are trained in your organisations evacuation and emergency plan to meet the requirements of the regulatory reform (fire safety) order 2005. Staff will receive training in your emergency plan, evacuation plan, they will be able to demonstrate their actions and responsibilities on :-
- Discovering a Fire
- Actions on hearing the fire alarm,
- What to do and where to go.
- the management of a safe and successful evacuation
This course is very important for Hotels, Residential Care Premises, Factories, Shops, Offices. This training is part theory and then the learning is confirmed by two or three practical exercises on your premises, giving you peace of mind for the safety of your staff, business, and premises.
- Full evaluation of your company’s Emergency plan.
- Full evaluation of your company’s Evacuation plan.
- Detailed knowledge of the fire safety strategy of the premises;
- Awareness of human behaviour in fires;
- How to encourage others to use the most appropriate escape route;
- How to search safely and recognise areas that are unsafe to enter;
- The difficulties that some people, particularly if disabled, may have in escaping and any special evacuation arrangements that have been pre-planned;
- How to operate and interpret the Fire Alarm Warning Panel, being able to silencing the alarm and resetting the panel
- How to identify which of the automatic fire detection system detectors have operated
- Ensuring that equipment designed to be overridden by activation of the fire detection system has operated and released.
- Understanding and demonstrating the responsibilities delegated to staff by the organisation
Benefits for your organisation
- N2E instructors will discuss with you the risk relevant to your premise and your fire policy which will then be included in the presentation to your staff
- Your staff will be trained for the activation of your emergency plan.
- Your staff will be trained for the activation of your evacuation plan.
- Staff will be aware of the dangers of fire and how it will protect themselves when searching to see if a fire has occurred after a fire alarm activation.
- Protection of other persons on the premises
- Greater understanding of the risks on your premises and how to deal with them.
- They will be able to assist ‘The Responsible Person’ in managing the organisations fire safety requirements
- A certificate For each member of staff attending
- N2E will advise you annually when a refresher course would be required
Fire Evacuation Training
2 hours duration
Your choice of location
12 person max
Certificate upon completion
Theory & practical